Benefits of Using a Gua Sha Facial Tool
✨Lift and sculpt cheekbones for a more natural definition
✨Relax forehead muscles (a natural approach to Botox)
✨Target large and small facial areas
✨Refresh under eyes
How To Use the Stainless Steel Gua Sha Tool
Skincare Workout Instructions:
- Use over clean skin daily for 3–5 minutes. Repeat each exercise at least five times per workout and do each side of the face separately for maximum benefits.
- Jawline and chin: Glide the tool upward, from the center of your chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw.
- Forehead: Start at the center of your forehead, dividing it into three sections, and glide the tool outward. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work upward in a swooping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving outward toward your ears. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again. Move down a bit more to the center of the chin and scrape again.
- Under Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye and glide outward toward the temple to send your eye bags packing. Be super careful in this area.
- Brows: Glide upward along the brow bone, going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back and forth 5–7 times for a plumped pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into four areas and scrape each section from the bottom up, moving for five strokes per section.
Note: Your Gua Sha should be used with light pressure on the face.